Monday, June 29, 2009

Movie Day

Yesterday morning, Chase, Aaron, Ryan and I went to see Transformers.  Claire and Henri stayed with my mom and Audrey... that was a first for Henri!  He's never been without Aaron or me, but he did really well.  So the movie... Chase was so pumped.  He got a little nervous during some parts, but his eyes were glued to the screen.  Overall the movie was pretty good... not as good as the first... but still entertaining. 

After the movie, we met up with the non-movie goers at Wendy's for lunch.  When we were through-- and everyone had eaten their Frosties-- my mom headed back to the house with Ryan and the rest of us headed over to the grocery store.  As I was walking out, I heard an old lady say, "You could be John Edwards twin."  And low and behold, there was John Edwards-- he has a place on Figure 8 Island.  One never knows who you'll end up standing next to in Wilmington.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool.  It was another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment