Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Before 7 AM Day

This morning, everyone was up before 7. Claire woke up because she was hungry. She knew immediately that she wanted two eggs. Why Henri woke up-- I'm not quite sure. He was, however, still a little sleepy. While I got breakfast ready for Aaron and Chase, Henri and Claire watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Chase watched while eating his cereal... I eventually had to pause it, because Chase was moving so sssslow. I spent the better part of the morning tying up the loose ends on the SSI newsletter. Last one for this school year!!

As usual on Wednesday's, Henri had gymnastics and Claire joined in. Every week, Henri does something that he didn't do the week before. He's getting less clingy, but it could be the benefit of having Claire in the class with him. The kids were swinging on the rope into the foam pit. I decided that I would show them how to do it... Wow!... that is so much fun!! Now, if only it were water!!

At Claire's dance class, she was very lovey. In the middle of dancing, she would give Miss Christy hugs. She especially has come out of her shell... she's like a different child! She's so focused when she's dancing and very talkative and has lots of fun! After dance, the kids and I ran into the grocery store to pick up 3 lemons, so that we could make strawberry jam. We ended up getting green grapes, too. Henri and Claire insisted!

During dinner, the kids and I told jokes. Chase is big on this whole "made you look" thing. By the way, Claire thinks it's "major lock"... child comes up with the strangest things. Henri is trying out the knock knock jokes. "Mom, I have joke... knock knock" and then he says the last thing that we were talking about. It's super cute. After dinner, I got the kids in the tub for Aaron and rushed out the door to my hip hop class (switched from Thursday nights). When I got home, Henri was sitting on the floor (by the front door) butt naked doing puzzles. He said, "Hi Mom." When I went up to him to give him a kiss, he said with a smile, "I saw you." Then he was back to his puzzle. Once he started getting tired, he came and watched "Men Vs. Wild". Will Ferrell was on tonight... hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment