Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fast as a Speeding...Chase

Sunday morning, Claire was still sick with a fever. Aaron was heading over to his Rover shop and Henri was going with him. Aaron told Chase he was leaving, but he was busy building LEGOS, so it must not have registered. Until... Aaron was pulling out of the driveway.

I heard the door open... then I heard the garage door open. And then I heard, "Dad, Dad!!"

Before I could stop him or pick up the phone to call Aaron, Chase was 2 driveways down... barefoot and in his pj's. I have never seen Chase run SO fast. As soon as Aaron answered his phone, I told him that Chase was running down the street after him because he wanted to go. "Tell him to get ready and he can come" he said.
"I can't even see him." I responded.
And with that, I heard.. "Oh, here he is." Chase had almost made it to the entrance of our neighborhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment