Monday, June 1, 2009

Crazy Good

Claire and I played "Princess Crazy 8's" while Henri ate his breakfast. He woke up last, as usual! Once he was done, he played one round and we all ended up winning one hand each. Later on, I had Claire do a math assessment. I've been looking at math curriculum for the possibility of homeschooling and want to make sure that I get the right level, should I decide to home school. Claire loves stuff like that... she was 2 questions away (counting to 100 and knowing coins) from 1st grade math. She's a smarty! Henri "played" along with Claire and at the end I split the coins between the two of them for their piggy banks.

Chase had a special visitor at horse riding lessons today. Aaron came. Chase was so excited because this was the first time that his Dad had been to watch since he started back in April. He was ready to show his moves... well the moves he can make Misty do :) He's getting pretty good, too. After his horse riding lesson, we came home and Chase helped me do some stuff around the house-- he really wants to get that Transformer toy he saw at Big Lots!.

Outside, I picked some tomato horn worms off of our tomato plants and fed them to the chickens. AND... I picked a few tomatoes! So exciting... and they were soooo good! Also, saw a ladybug and some ladybug eggs... aphids beware! After we cleaned up from dinner, we had blueberry cobbler. Claire and Henri had "Fish Food" ice cream. Yes, it was good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment