Friday, May 8, 2009

What a day!

What a day! At Claire's school, they had a mother's day brunch. Claire sang (well, just in her head) and we (plus Henri) ate lots of good stuff. We spent the afternoon playing on the playground and playing what Claire calls "I Spy" clouds. We saw an elephant, a camel, a rhino, a seahorse, and lots of other strange named things that I can't remember :) They also helped Aaron take bricks (for our walkway) out of the back of the truck... the kids were having so much fun "working".

Chase painted a tile for me and gave me a "book" about why I'm so great! Turns out that I'm pretty special because I make really good pancakes and let him go to http://www.lego.com/. Claire gave me a frame with a picture of herself surfing... it's too cute!

The kiddo's are all sleeping in Henri's room tonight. They were crazy excited...didn't go to bed until right around 10. Henri kept stealing Chase's sleeping bag because he wanted to sleep next to his big sister on the floor. So he fell asleep on the floor next to Claire and then I switched him with Chase. Now, Henri is in his bed.... hopefully, he doesn't wake up to realize that I moved him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment