Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Day Late

Old habits die hard, but it's hard to bring life to new ones!! Tuesday's are one of our less busy days, but I somehow forgot to post! Yesterday, we got some much needed rain... so we (Henri and I) spent the day inside doing puzzles. He has a thing for doing puzzles of 100 pieces (or more!). Once Chase and Claire were home and the rain had subsided-- we did more puzzles. Henri was on a streak and wanted to do every kid puzzle that we own!! I finally talked them into coming outside with me to play while I picked some spinach and leaf lettuce. While in the garden, I decided (since it was so nice) that I should pull weeds... ugh, a never ending task!! The kids were running around and shooting the stomp rocket in the pool. Game over! Cooking dinner, I realized that it was May 5 and we were having tortelinni... oops... I totally could have ate Mexican!!! SO... cooking dinner... no parents watching kids... they got out the hose... chopped up some carrots they found by the compost pile and put mud in the dogs water.... all in a matter of 10 minutes!! Kids!! Luckily, they clean up nice ;)

Henri's been staying up SO late (10ish)... so last night we-- Henri, Aaron and I-- were watching Nitro Circus. They were in Jamaica. They had this huge ramp set up to jump into the water (gorgeous btw)... after many attempts to use it as a waterslide... they changed things up. Special Greg got on a bike and launched down the ramp and did a flip (on the bike) into the water... to which Henri said, "Oh...I never gonna do dat." Of course, I kissed him on his head and reassured him (and myself) that he was never going to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment