Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

I would like to tell you that we did some really exciting stuff yesterday, but we didn't :) We (including Ryan) went to the mall to pick up a few things and ate lunch. Aaron, Chase and I had Chinese. Chase's plate was overloaded with Lo Mein, Orange Chicken and Sweet & Sour Chicken! Ryan, Claire and Henri ate Chick-fil-a. Claire's foot was still a little sore from her fall at the park on Saturday. Turns out that she landed on the tip of her toes... so her foot was jammed up. So, Ryan pushed Claire and Henri in the customer service "car stroller" around the mall. He's a much more exciting driver than me... or should I say pusher?! Doing wheelies and going fast... he was goofing around so much with the kids that he wasn't looking where he was going and when an old lady stopped, he almost... by about an inch... ran into the back of her legs. Oh, that would have been a mess!!

After our mall trip, we took Ryan home and Aaron finished cleaning the pool. The kids jumped in as soon as he finished and didn't get out until dinner. I pulled weeds, again. Aaron hoed a section for me so that I could rake out the weeds and plant our squash and zucchini. While I did all of that, Aaron jumped in the pool with the kids. They had races to the deep end, played whale and Aaron even threw Chase into the pool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment