Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rainy Day

Ok... so I'm going to keep it real... I am whoooped! Just got home from my hip hop class and I'm feeling like jello. So based on wanting to lay down and veg... I'm going to keep this brief.

My deal with Chase has been holding up! He woke up this morning and got dressed and made his bed (I added making his bed last night :) ), then was ready to go on Lego.com... mornings are SO much easier! We took Chase Subway for lunch and typical of everytime I meet him for lunch... he asks, "Mom, will you take me with you?" As much as I would like to, I have to say, "nope". It was a rainy rainy day... the kids and I had to run through the rain when we picked Chase up. It was a nice drizzle and the temp was close to perfect, so it was actually kind of fun! Of course, Henri made sure to stomp in every puddle he saw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment