Sunday, May 24, 2009

OH NO! Moment

I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner on Thursday. All of the sudden, I heard Aaron yelling, "NOOO, Henri!!!" and then he yelled, "Danielle! Get out here now! I need your help." I wasn't sure where he was so I looked at the backyard... no Aaron. And then he yelled again. I walked out the laundry room door and there were Aaron and Henri. Aaron with the hose and Henri crying. I said, "What the heck happened?" Henri was covered in navy blue paint.

Aaron was painting his trailer floor boards and stepped away from the paint bucket. Henri never being one to miss an opportunity... plunged his hand/arm into the paint bucket. When he pulled his hand out, he proceeded to shake his hand to try and get the paint off. His hand was covered with paint, with streams running down his arm. He also had spots on his face, his legs were covered and even with a shirt on... he managed to get some on his back! I grabbed him with a towel and Ryan ran ahead of me to start the shower. After a quick rinse, I transferred him to the bathtub to do some major scrubbing. Fortunately, he cleaned up pretty good... my bathtub, however, is gonna need some bleach.

And no, unfortunately, I do not have any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment