Saturday, May 16, 2009

Those kids :)

Friday was Claire's last Friday of preschool, so it was also the last bike ride to school. The past few weeks, Aaron has been taking Claire to school on his bike. She thinks it's the coolest thing! Besides her friends... I think she's going to miss that the most. After school, we met Aaron and Ronnie (working with Aaron for his Rover Recycler business) at Jersey Mike's for lunch. Then went to the grocery store... I forgot my grocery bags, so I said "No thanks" to a plastic bag and walked out with 4 lemons in hand, Claire carried the buttermilk and Henri carried the syrup. Luckily, my kids are "trained" and they wouldn't expect to do anything different! Aaron picked up a pallet of bricks to finish extending the patio... very excited to see the area that the dogs and chickens have destroyed fixed. The kids and I spent the afternoon outside... Henri scrapped his knee... I swore by the way he was crying that he was being attacked by fire ants! But really, it was nothing too bad... just the asphalt and sand were a lot to bear for him!

We went to Pizza Hut last night for dinner... big mistake!! Should've stayed home... the kids were CRAZY! They were playing tag on the way to get our table and Claire & Henri kept crawling under the table to knock Chase's Rainbows off. Yes, last night... we had those kids. After dinner, we did a first.... we went to Big Lots!. Talk about an experience. As soon as we walked in, Aaron said, "Your grandparents would LOVE this place." The kids thought that it was SO cool... Aaron found lots of good stuff and in the end... I came around and got a couple of garden tools... guess I should go put them to use!!

No comments:

Post a Comment