Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hmmm.... ???

I was just thinking that I should make notes of the cute stuff that happens as the day goes on, because as I sit here I'm thinking, "Hmmm... what happened today??" There are so many things that happen and I think to myself, "I'll totally remember that!". But as I sit here... I can't.

This morning, Henri tried to sneak in our bed at 4:40 am. I got him back to his bed and not too long after that (6ish) Claire was up. I told her that if she wanted to go to my dance class that she needed to go back to sleep... thank goodness, she did! Got Chase around for school and my two sleepers slept until after 9!! Once they got up, I tried to get them moving so we could go pick strawberries... didn't happen in time! They were busy playing with blocks and Claire actually cleaned her room!

As we were driving to meet Aaron for lunch, Claire and Henri played "I Spy" clouds... "Rhinoceros!!". After lunch at Sahara and just as we were getting in the car, it started raining. The rain was coming down so hard and Chase still had about an hour left of school. So, instead of running home, we went and picked up Chase early from school. I ran in (Claire and Henri waited in the car). Chase was very excited to see us! He said, "Why'd you check me out? Where are we going?" I wanted to tell him we were doing something really cool, but really we just had to go to the grocery store, again. They were so good in the store, they picked out some flowers. Chase really wanted to get a potted plant, not "dead ones" as he calls the cut flowers. He settled on some cut flowers of green and white and Claire picked a mix of purples and yellows.

We spent the afternoon in the backyard eating popsicles, playing on the playground and (of course) pulling weeds. Ok, I pulled weeds... the kids played!! When I got home from hip hop, everyone was outside. We played a little basketball and then called it a night (thanks to the bugs.).

No comments:

Post a Comment