Thursday, July 16, 2009

Snap Shots

We hung out around the house all day. While outside, I noticed the flower garden abuzz with bees. Then, I started taking pictures of Henri. Claire and Chase came out... and Claire got to work. She flashed a smile and I said, "Sometimes I don't need you to smile." That's when she immediately gave me that face (below). I asked her, "Would you like to be a model?" Her response, "What's that?" Then she continued with take a picture of my legs, my feet, etc, etc. We may talk about it more... she has this knack for knowing how she looks good in a picture and wanting her pictures to be perfect. Chase, on the other hand, hid from the camera... or got so close that I couldn't get a picture. I've uploaded all of the snap shots to www.daniellerpictures.shutterfly.com






No comments:

Post a Comment