Friday, July 3, 2009

Sure enough

Every Thursday, the kids and I go to the free movies at Mayfaire. Yesterday, we met Tracy, Liam, and Emma to see "Horton Hears a Who". Overall it was pretty good... Chase ended up in my lap about half way through. The vulture set out to destroy the tiny speck (which was the land of Whoville) really got to him!! We learned that Chase and Claire do not like Spree candy... who would've guessed?! After the movie, we all went to Wendy's for lunch. The kids were acting quite a bit crazy... you would've thought that they thought they were at a park as loud as they were talking and goofing around. In fact, when we were leaving they were all over the place... hiding under tables. Yes... it was embarrassing!

After going to the grocery store, we came home and got Chase started on doing his "Pet Shop Pals" letter and activities. Trying to keep him learning this summer so that he starts off 2nd grade with confidence. While doing that with Chase, Henri started hanging all over me and then said he was tired. I immediately laid him on the couch and got the thermometer. Sure enough... 101.4. He took a nice long nap and Claire and I played "I Spy Game", Old Maid and Go Fish. We had lots of fun, then it was time for me took cook dinner and Henri woke up. I went outside to cut some thyme and the biggest sunflower in our garden had fully bloomed... so I took some pictures. Then Henri came outside just in time to see a dragonfly. It landed on the lily bud in front of me. It kept flying away and coming back... changing its position... like it was a photoshoot or something. I uploaded all the pictures to daniellerpictures.shutterfly.com

Claire thinks that the above picture looks like the sunflower is going to dance.



No comments:

Post a Comment