Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3

So... this morning I thought that Henri was better. Ashley came to clean the house and the kids and I went to Target. The kids were GREAT! There was no fighting or pushing in the cart. AND, not one of their Icee's were spilled! They sat on the bottom shelf of the book section and all looked at books and then they all took turns looking at their preferred toy section-- Chase: transformers, Claire: pink and dolls, Henri: whatever Chase and Claire were looking at was fine :).

We got home just in time for lunch... BLT's for me and Aaron. I had to explain to the kids what BLT stands for. Chase said that next time I make them that he would eat a BL. And Claire kept saying, "I'll have a BLT, just with no nonions." (that's how she says it). I said, "Claire it's not a Bacon, Onion, Lettuce, Tomato Sandwich. It's a BLT, not a BOLT." The kids thought that was funny. Anyway, next time they'll have BLT's with us... but today it was a honey sandwich, salami sandwich for Chase and Claire. Henri didn't eat much... just some grapes. It was then that I realized that he wasn't completely better. He started to act tired again, so I took his temp. 101.5 Poor boy... but he seemed so good earlier.

We had a party to go to this evening at Chase's friend Caleb's house. Unfortunately, Henri couldn't go... so Aaron took the kids. They were there for about 4 hours and by the sound of things they had lots of fun. Trampoline, swimming and building with geotracks. Henri and I started a 1000 piece puzzle, watched Tyler's Ultimate (Henri really enjoys cooking shows... seriously!), and corralled the chickens. For whatever reason, the chickens keep trying to sleep on our back steps instead of in their coop. Annoying... they were so sleepy that I had to carry one back to the coop! Speaking of carrying... Henri just got up. He says, "I don't feel good. Want to sleep in my sleeping bag." So off to carry Henri to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment