Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Surprise

When we got home from a quick run to the grocery store, the kids and I noticed a package at the front door.  Of course, they were SUPER excited because they knew that Mémé was sending out their Christmas gifts.  They all rushed to the front door, grabbed it and started inspecting.

I asked, "You looking for a name?  Look it says, 'Danielle'."

Immediately they said, "But who's is it???"

"I'm not telling.  If I tell you won't have a Christmas surprise."

Chase continues shaking, Henri is standing by.

Claire tells me that she doesn't like surprises and that she'll forget what I told her by the time it's Christmas... so it was OK for me to tell her.

"You will remember, I'm not telling you."  I insist.

She goes on and says, "I forgot to tell you something."

"What was it??" I ask.

She replies,"I don't know... I forgot.  See :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment