Sunday, October 18, 2009

Same Scenario, Different Boy

4 years ago, Chase came to me in despair.  While trying to get the balls out of a toy, he got his arm stuck in the plastic tube.  I, of course, felt bad for him... but could not stop laughing.  Rolling with laughter, we thought we would never be able to free his arm.  I took the following picture.  And I'm so glad I did, because today I heard Henri's footsteps and as he come around the corner... I couldn't believe my eyes.  I immediately started giggling.  The same toy that Chase had gotten stuck on his arm, 4 years ago, was now on Henri's.  He had the exact same look of desperation and I had the same feeling of trying to hold in my laughter while prying the plastic from his arm.



Now, we wonder why Claire never did this?  Maybe girls are just smarter.  I'd like to think so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment